This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
NSO evo3S 16" MFD Display Only
NSO evo3S delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright 16-inch display, ideal for both indoor and outdoor installations. Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even if you’re wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution, and the option to combine up to six panels in a split-screen layout.
A responsive, multi-touch display places control of your on-board electronics at your fingertips. Intuitively navigate charts, define waypoints, and take control of connected systems such as autopilot, radar, and sonar with a touch. A range of optional keypads add classic controls, perfect for fine adjustments or use in rough conditions.
Every NSO evo3S display features an integrated six-core processor for ultimately smooth response, from charting to StructureScan® 3D imaging. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you’re cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbour.
Glass Helm Style
NSO evo3S glass helm systems offer the perfect combination of form and function. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between those layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling complements any helm design, from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
Built-in wireless connectivity links NSO evo3S to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, and J1939 networking provide almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more.
- Ultra-bright, Full HD 16-inch display
- Easy touchscreen control of your entire Simrad system
- Integrated six-core processor for ultimate performance
- Low-profile glass helm styling
- See more than ever with six-panel split screen option
- Connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
In The Box:
- Display unit
- Power cable and connector block
- RJ45 to 5-pin Ethernet adapter cable
- NMEA 0183 connector block
- Documentation pack
- Cable retainer kit
- Panel mounting kit
- NMEA 2000 - NMEA 2000 data
- J1939 - J1939 engine data
- USB - mouse, keyboard or mass storage
- NETWORK 1-3 - Ethernet network
- SD - microSD card reader
- HDMI OUT - HDMI video output
- VIDEO IN - composite video input
- HDMI IN - HDMI video input
- NMEA 0183 - NMEA 0183 data
- POWER - 12 - 24 V DC input, external alarm and power control
Mfg. # 000-15047-001