|Best Use||Hydraulic Steering
|Connection Interface||NMEA 0183|
|Drive Type||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||Less than 30000 Pounds Depending on Drive Type
Suitable for Vessels Above 10 Meters/35 Feet in Length
|Type||Corepack (no control)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years IPX5 Waterproofing|
**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping.This Item comes with FAST FREE Shipping.
Core components for a Simrad Continuum autopilot system—just add a drive unit and controller.
This pack includes all of the core components you need to upgrade your boat with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system—just add a hydraulic pump or mechanical drive unit to suit your steering system, and choose a dedicated autopilot controller or Simrad multifunction display.
Designed for outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 35' in length, this pack includes the NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000 cables and connectors.
The NAC Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units.
The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 35' in length and is suitable for low-current pumps, mechanical drive units, or solenoid valves (eight amps continuous/16 amps peak).
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Recommended for boats up to 35' in length
- Output of 8A continuous, 16A peak
- Clutch output (3A maximum)
- Compatible with low-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 only
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
- NMEA 2000 connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, dedicated autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays. Does not network using the older NMEA 0183.
Standard Output: The NAC-2 Autopilot Computer is recommended for boats up to 10 metres (35 feet) in length. It delivers standard power output of up to eight amps continuous and 16 amps peak, plus a clutch output; this is suitable to operate low-current drive pumps including the Simrad RPU80, mechanical drives such as the Simrad SD10, hydraulic linear drives such as the HLD350, and solenoid valves.
Plug-and-play connectors facilitate easy installation, minimising the wiring necessary to install your autopilot system. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking offers simple connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedback units, autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays located anywhere on board.
- Voltage: 12/24V DC
- Max Drive Current (Avg/Peak): 8/16A
- Clutch Output: 12/24V DC, min 10mA, max 3A
- Solenoid Support: Yes
- NMEA Networking: NMEA 2000
- NMEA 0183 Input/Output: No
- Compatible with Simrad 80 Series Remotes: Yes
- Compatible with passive remotes: No
- Dedicated Pilot Head Control: Yes
- Configurability: All settings
Mfg. # 000-13337-001