|Amperage||0.17 Amps ~ 3.9 W (Standby)
17 to 20W (Operating) at 13.8 V
|Beam||4.9 Degrees H x 25 Degrees V|
|Dimensions||8.8" Height x 20" Diameter|
|Maximum Range||24 Nautical Miles|
|Transmit Power||6 Watts|
|Voltage||12V or 24V Systems|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
|Weight||(13 lbs) without cable|
This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
A cost-effective way to increase situational awareness and collision avoidance, HALO20 is a compact dome radar with pulse compression technology that detects collision hazards and other targets in close and up to 24 nautical miles away. With its small footprint and low profile, HALO20 is the perfect radar solution for budget-conscious boaters with small sportfishing vessels and dayboats.
Unrivalled Short-to-Mid-Range Performance
Extend your view from the bow of your boat out to 24 nautical miles with pulse-compression radar technology that not only delivers a powerful mix of short and long-range detection, but provides precise target definition with minimal clutter.
Better Situational Awareness, Collision Avoidance
HALO20 radar delivers a comprehensive range of features to enhance your situational awareness and on-water safety. Monitor selected collision hazards with MARPA target tracking, tracking up to 10 targets, or 20 in dual range. Whether you're navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO20 radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
Ready When You Are
HALO20 Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO20 radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
Easy to Use
Harbour, Offshore, Weather and custom modes tune HALO20 Radar's advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 24 nautical miles range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced 10W pulse compression technology
- 24 RPM antenna rotation speed
- Radar Modes - Easy operation with harbor, offshore and weather modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets)
- InstantOn™ - Ready instantly from standby
- Excellent target detection
- Sector blanking
- Guard zones
- Waterproof IPX6
- Low power consumption
- All new lightweight, low profile dome design
- All parts enclosed in single box
- Easy single cable consumer installation
- Same bolt pattern as 3G/4G
- 3G/4G to Halo Dome adaptor cable available
- Lightweight & low profile dome for sail racers