|Connection Interface||Networking Ethernet|
|Diagonal Screen Size||9 Inches|
|Dimensions||9.56" x 6.71" x 3.26"|
|Display Type||Color LED Touchscreen Display|
|Frequency||83/200 or 50/200 kHz|
|GPS||internal GPS Antenna|
|Maximum Depth||Varies with Transducer|
|Resolution||800 x 400|
|Specific Transducer||Active Imaging 3 in 1 Transducer|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This Item Comes with Fast Free 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!
The GO9 XSE is a perfect way to add GPS navigation, sonar, radar and more to your sportboat, cruiser, or center-console.
The included Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 transducer delivers CHIRP sonar and picture-like SideScan and DownScan imaging™ views. Enjoy intuitive touchscreen control over a multitude of optional accessories, from autopilot to entertainment.
- Widescreen, easy to use multi-touch display with bright LED backlight.
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls.
- Compatible with HALO™ Radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in GPS receiver, echosounder, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking.
- Control accessories like your on-board sound system, and choose from an array of built-in sonar
- Customize your home screen with the features you use most, and see everything you need on screen at once with adjustable split-screen views. Mark waypoints on charts with a touch, and easily assign meaningful names and symbols that make them quick to find when you are planning your next trip.
- Leverage advanced chart-specific features like C-MAP Easy Routing and Navionics Autorouting to make planning your next trip on the water as easy as planning a trip in the car.
- Built-in wireless connectivity mirrors your display to a compatible smartphone or tablet, giving you instant access to charts, radar and other functionality from anywhere on board. Wireless also enables easy online software updates via an internet hotspot. Industry-standard NMEA 2000® connectivity offers a wide range of expansion and integration options: monitor your boat’s engine performance and fuel efficiency, steer your boat with a Simrad autopilot, or control your on-board entertainment system from your GO series display
- Active Imaging brings the world-class clarity and target separation of CHIRP Sonar, plus incredible detail of reefs, drop-offs and wrecks from SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
- All the advantages of CHIRP Sonar, SideScan and DownScan Imaging, which deliver a wide-angle view of fish-holding structure beneath and to the sides of your boat.
- Works with the WM-3 SiriusXM satellite weather module (GO7 and above, North America only)
Mfg. # 000-14840-002