|Best Use||Hydraulic Steering
|Connection Interface||NMEA 0183|
|Drive Type||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Boat Displacement||Less than 30000 Pounds Depending on Drive Type
Suitable for Vessels Above 10 Meters/35 Feet in Length
|Type||Corepack (no rudder Feedback)|
|Warranty Details||Two Years IPX5 Waterproofing|
This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
This complete autopilot pack includes everything you need to upgrade your outboard or sterndrive up to 35' with a Simrad Continuum autopilot system.
Set your heading and access advanced pilot modes with the intuitive AP44 Autopilot Controller, featuring a 4.1" diagonal full color display and rotary control dial.
Designed for hydraulic-steered outboard and sterndrive vessels up to 35' in length, this medium-capacity pack also includes an RPU-80 hydraulic steering pump, NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 solid-state compass, plus all necessary NMEA 2000 cables and connectors.
The NAC Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad autopilot system. It contains the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic steering pump or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units.
The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 35' in length and is suitable for low-current pumps, mechanical drive units, or solenoid valves (eight amps continuous/16 amps peak).
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Output of 8 amps continuous, 16 amps peak
- Clutch output (3 amps maximum)
- Compatible with low-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats
- Supports Simrad RF25 only, not RF300
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
- NMEA 2000 connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, dedicated autopilot controllers, and multifunction displays no NMEA 0183
Mfg. # 000-13291-001