|Aluminum Safe||Aluminum Safe|
|Copper Free||Copper Free|
|Coverage||Less than 200 Square Feet|
|Cure Time||Dries in Minutes; Overnight Curing Before Launch|
|Type||Foul Release Coating|
This Item Comes with Fast FREE Ground Shipping!!!
*Note* Due to Hazardous Shipping Regulations, this item will be shipped via Ground.
Propspeed Small Kit - Foul-Release Coating
Keep your running gear and any other underwater metals free of marine growth and protected against corrosion with Propspeed®.
Propspeed, the original and best performing foul-release coating in the industry, has been tried and tested around the world for over 21 years, consistently delivering customers the same result - improved boat performance, lower fuel and operational costs, sustained value of their investment, all while keeping the vessel’s running gear looking its best.
With an ultra-slick topcoat, Propspeed is specially formulated to prevent marine growth from bonding to metal surfaces below the waterline. It is proven to increase boat efficiency, reduce drag and save fuel and maintenance costs. It features an exceptionally strong chemical and mechanical bond between the metal substrate, the Etching Primer and the Clear Coat– ensuring that the Propspeed coating actually sticks to your running gear and performs season after season.
Propspeed also reduces the risk of corrosion by electrically isolating the metal, as well as limiting the exchanges between the ions and the gases contained in the water and the metal. In short, if a reaction can’t occur, there will be no corrosion!
The Propspeed system is best used on propellers, shafts, struts, rudders, trim tabs, keel coolers, bow and stern thrusters, pod drives, sail drives and other underwater metal.
• 1x Propeller: 12-24" in size.
• Surface: The Propspeed Small Kit will coat a surface of 7.5ft2.
- All-in-one protection - Defense against both marine growth and corrosion for all underwater metal assets
- Superior adhesion to metal - Strong long-lasting adhesion to metals that makes Propspeed® unparalleled to others
- Multi-season - Long-lasting solution that, when applied and maintained correctly, protects underwater metal assets for 1-2 years
- Biocide free - Foul-release, not anti foul. Foul-release coatings use physical means to reduce fouling, creating a surface that’s tough for marine organisms to adhere to
- High-performance system - Specialized coating technology: the original and still the best foul-release system trusted globally for 21 years
Mfg # PSSKIT