**Rebate available**- Purchase a qualifying Lowrance HDS Live Chartplotter and get up to $1,200 Cash Back! Contact Sales Rep. for details.
This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!
HDS-9 LIVE No Transducer with C-MAP Pro Chart
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 9 is will carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE 9.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display – including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced mapping with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, and an intuitive user interface that makes HDS LIVE even easier to use.
Featuring a high-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 9 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance, dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and faster chart redraws and sonar updates.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 9-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
HDS LIVE Advantages:
- Best Screens: You will have an easier time viewing fish, structure and bottom detail on bright and clear SolarMAX™ HD screens that offers clean and crisp views from any angle, in direct sunlight – even through polarized sunglasses.
- Easy and Efficient Interface: On-the-water adjustments will be quicker and easier with the refreshed HDS interface designed with a simpler feature layout to deliver next-level ease of use and efficiency.
- Active Imaging: See structure and cover with a new level of refined detail at a range unmatched by anyone else with new, Lowrance Active Imaging. Active Imaging is available with 3-in-1 transducer (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging) and Active Imaging 2-in-1 transducer (SideScan and DownScan Imaging) options.
- View all Structure Imaging – Side-by-Side: For the first time, you can get a side-by-side view of all your structure imaging technology with the enhanced capabilities of HDS LIVE, which supports simultaneous viewing of StructureScan 3D, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ panels.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with Active Imaging® 3D to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- LiveSight: Get live views of fish movements across the bottom, in and around cover and structure with new, revolutionary LiveSight™ sonar. Capable of showing views beneath, or in front of your boat, LiveSight™ is at its best when trolling at very slow speeds or fishing from a single spot. HDS LIVE comes LiveSight™ ready, so all you need to do is mount the LiveSight™ transducer and get after the fish.
- C-MAP Genesis LIVE: Create your own high-definition 1/2-foot contour maps – in real time – on your HDS LIVE screen with C-MAP Genesis Live.
- Smartphone Notifications: Keep your eyes on the fish and never miss an important text or call with smartphone notifications built into HDS LIVE. Turn off phone notifications for uninterrupted fishing, or leave them on to receive popup notifications on the screen of your HDS LIVE display.
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View: Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging™ by combining crystal-clear CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure and bait fish.
- High Performance Processor: Whether panning the chart, tracking back through your sonar history or creating a Genesis LIVE map, you will get responsive, smooth operation with no lag from the dual-core processor at the heart of HDS LIVE. The high- performance processor can easily drive today’s technology, like Active Imaging 3D, LiveSight sonar, Genesis Live, StructureMap, Live Network sonar with power to
- New, Modern, Low-Profile Design: Enhance the look of your console with the new, zero-edge glass design of HDS LIVE, featuring the exceptional crispness, vibrant images and extreme viewing angles of SolarMAX™ HD technology. Create clean, sleek look at the console with an HDS LIVE flush mount.
- Live Network Sonar: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Get sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP: Deep water and trolling anglers will never miss a fish, watching two Lowrance CHIRP frequencies at the same time via a dual-channel CHIRP split screen. Run a High CHIRP panel for the best target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools, a Medium CHIRP panel to cover the widest area – ideal for watching bait schools under a transducer in shallow water, or go deeper with a Low CHIRP panel to cover more of the water column.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting: You will navigate faster and easier with automatic route planning. Menu activated, the feature automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on a boat’s draft, beam and height, creating a route around a landmass, shoals and other fixed navigational hazards. Requires C-MAP MAX-N+ charts, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts.
- C-MAP Navigation Palette: Enhances the readability of C-MAP charts, especially near shore, where the colors used for land, docks, anchorage areas, water, and channels are nicely differentiated and water contour lines are distinct. That makes it easy to tell where the boat is in relation to a channel, navaid, ledges and drop-offs, or a point of land. The color scheme is much easier on the eye.
- Wireless Connectivity: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance® LINK App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and custom C-MAP® Genesis maps directly to the display and offers wireless smartphone viewing/tablet control of HDS Carbon displays.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar™, SonicHub®2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury® VesselView® Link, Bluetooth® control of Power-Pole® shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster™ Control System and the SmartSteer™ interface, featuring control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance® Outboard Pilot.
- Display: 9"
- Screen: High-Resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Warranty: Two year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, Active Imaging 3-in-1), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band) Max Side-Scanning Range: 600 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance® and Airmar®
Max Depth Per Sonar Operation:
- StructureScan 3D: SideScan - 600 ft/183m; DownScan - 300 ft/92m
- Active Imaging HD: 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
- CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 11.02 in \ 280 mm
- Product Depth: 3.05 in \ 77 mm
- Product Height: 6.56 in \ 167 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna) Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Mapping: Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced charts, plus worldwide reference background map
- Mapping Options: C-MAP Insight Pro, C-MAP Lake Insight HD, C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and more.
- NMEA Port: NMEA 0183 + NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Channel 1 Transducer port: Black 9-pin connector for Broadband/CHIRP sonar, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, LiveSight Forward and Down
- Channel 2 Transducer Port: Black 9-pin connector for Broadband/CHIRP sonar, Active Imaging 3-in-1 / 2-in-1, TotalScan, StructureScan HD with SideScan and DownScan Imaging™
Mfg. # 000-14421-001