Reactor™ 40 Steer-By-Wire Standard Corepack with GHC™ 50 Autopilot Instrument
Every Captain Needs a Co-Pilot. Designed for powerboats, this Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot gives you the extra hand you need, so you can explore paradise worry-free.
- This Reactor 40 corepack is the perfect companion for your hydraulically steered system.
- Yes, it features a solid-state 9-axis AHRS. And yes, that means you can mount it nearly anywhere.
- Even when you’re pitching or rolling, this autopilot reacts to sea conditions to keep you on course.
- You just want to get on the water, so we made calibration fast and easy. That’s the power of simplicity.
- Combine with your compatible Garmin chartplotter, and control your autopilot — from anywhere on your boat.
- Want more? The optional GHC™ 50 autopilot instrument enhances your autopilot experience.
This corepack works with SeaStar Optimus systems, Yanmar Marine ZT370 stern drive electronic power steering systems, and ZF 2800 Pod drives. It requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter.
SOLID-STATE 9-AXIS AHRS
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. It even reduces power consumption, minimizes heading error, and more.
REACTS TO WATER CONDITIONS
Hold your course on the sea — this autopilot reacts to conditions, so you can remain confident even when you’re pitching or rolling.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration. Reactor 40 makes it quick and easy.
WIRELESS REMOTE CAPABILITIES
Control your autopilot from anywhere on your boat by using your compatible Garmin devices, including the Reactor autopilot remote, select quatix® marine smartwatches, and more (requires a compatible Garmin chartplotter or GHC 50 autopilot instrument).
OPTIONAL GHC 50 BUNDLE
Combine the Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot with the GHC 50 autopilot instrument to add a dedicated touchscreen autopilot display to your helm. Plus, GHC 50 allows you to share data and settings with Garmin MFDs and other installed Garmin devices.
POWERBOAT AND SAILING FEATURES
When connected to your compatible Garmin chartplotter, all Reactor 40 corepacks offer powerboat and sailing features, including heading hold and step turns — plus wind hold and tack/jibe when paired with a wind sensor (sold separately). You can even gain additional benefits such as the following route and Auto Guidance+™ features1.
- Dimensions: 3 19/32" diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5 ft (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 29/32" × 1" (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft (3.0 m)
What's in the Box?
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 50 helm control display
- CCU cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
Mfg. # 010-02794-03