DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
SideVu 2x51 at 260 and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
DownVu and SideVu: 245-275 and 445-465
|Maximum Depth||Traditional 1800 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
SideVu 750 Feet
|Transmit Power||600 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu and SideVu
This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü in one transducer.
For the coastal and offshore fisherman who wants CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar, this transom mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches with superior target separation as well as clear pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below and to each side of your boat.
Optimized for rough sea conditions. GT51M-TM includes a 12-pin transducer with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'
- Connector: 12-pin
- Transom Angle: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 600W; ClearVü/SideVü 500W
- Frequency Range: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,800'; ClearVü: 1,000'; SideVü: 750'
- Beamwidths: CHIRP Traditional (24°-13°); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0° x 51° @ 260kHz) & (1.4° x 29° @ 455kHz)
Mfg. # 010-01966-00