|Antenna||Internal GPS Antenna|
|Cartography||US BlueChart g3
|Diagonal Screen Size||7 Inches|
|Dimensions||7.6" x 5.5" x 2.9"|
|Display Size||6.1" x 3.5"|
|Display Type||Color WSVGA|
|Frequency||Varies with Transducer|
|Maximum Depth||Varies with Transducer|
|Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Specific Transducer||Transducer not Included|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Get a sharper view from your connected helm with the GPSMAP® 743xsv chartplotter.
Its higher-resolution 7” display has 60% more pixels than previous-generation touchscreens. And with its compact footprint, vivid sonar color palette and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, it seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system.
GPSMAP 743xsv also features built-in Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars and supports 1 kW CHIRP traditional sonar as well as fully networkable radar and Panoptix LiveScope™ sonar devices.
Preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps give you the best of Garmin and Navionics® data — plus Auto Guidance technology.
Easily build your marine system — from compatible sonar and autopilots to compatible radar, cameras and multimedia — using HTML 5.0, NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity, J1939 for engines and the Garmin Marine Network. Or pair your plotter with your other compatible Garmin devices, such as quatix® marine smartwatches, wind transducers, wireless remote controls and more.
To help you avoid weather and traffic on the water, the compact 4 kW GMR™ 18 HD+ dome radar is available as a bundled option with your GPSMAP chartplotter/sonar package.
- New higher-resolution touchscreen displays offer improved sunlight readability and visibility
- Fast and responsive, with nearly twice the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP®
- Slimline display borders, edge-to-edge glass and reduced unit footprint make for easy retrofit
- Preloaded mapping includes LakeVü g3 and BlueChart® g3 with the best of Garmin and Navionics® data plus built-in Auto Guidance1 technology for confidence in helping you get where you need to go
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features, including laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
Mfg. # 010-02365-51