|Dimensions||8.25" x 2.25" x 16.75"|
|Warranty Details||Three Years Waterproof|
This Item Comes with Fast FREE 1-3 Day Tracked Shipping!!!
Introducing an impressive new addition to Fusion’s Signature Series marine amplifier range: the SG-DA61500.
Fusion Signature Series amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
One of the most efficient, stunning and powerful marine amplifiers, the SG-DA61500 also features a True-Marine design that will resist corrosion. Its incredible 1500 Watt peak power will power up to 6 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) or up to 4 pairs of speakers at 2 Ohms (2 x 4 Ohm speakers per channel in parallel) and 1 subwoofer. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems.
The SG-DA61500 is Fusion's first 6 channel, Class-D Hi-Fi marine amplifier. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is that it has a low battery drain with high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. The SG-DA61500 also has conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life and performance, plus the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency.
Undeniably a stand-out piece, the stunning stainless steel mirror control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and setting controls, with an attractive finish to complement any installation.
- Class-D Amplifier Technology - The highly efficient Class-D design provides 1500-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer.
- 1500 Watts Peak Power – With a peak power of 1500 watts, you can easily power up to 6 pairs of speakers or up to 4 pairs of speakers with a subwoofer.
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs - Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink - Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
- True-Marine Design - Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty.
Mfg. # 010-02161-00