**Note** Items may vary upon availability, shipping may be an additional 7 days, shipping is typically 1-3 days with tracked shipping. This Item comes with FAST FREE Shipping.
Molded design guides rod to fight big gamefish.
The unique molded design of this fighting belt helps guide the rod butt into the gimbal to begin your fight right away. Sized for fighting fish using line greater than 80lb.test, this comfortable fighting belt is ideal getting the most leverage to fight tuna, wahoo, marlin, and big yellowtail. A thick, durable stamped marine-grade aluminum plate with a gold anodized, corrosion-resistant finish and is the foundation of this belt and effectively spreads the fighting load relatively low across the thighs to increase leverage. Comfort is provided by the durable waterproof closed-cell polyethylene pad that features a textured design to keep the belt firmly in place and ventilation to keep you cool in a heated battle. Putting on the Socorro fighting belt is quick and easy with an adjustable nylon strap and Quick Clips ™. The Clarion can be matched up with the MaxForce™ harnesses for added leverage. The stainless steel pin in the glass reinforced gimbal can be changed from the vertical to horizontal for optimum fighting position. Clarion Stand-UP Fish Fighting Belts help you secure the rod butt and begin the fight faster to increase your chances of landing big gamefish.
- Molded plate design quickly guides rod butt into gimbal
- Spreads fighting load low across the thighs
- Stamped marine grade aluminum plate provides leverage and spreads loads to make fighting stubborn fish more comfortable
- Thick textured pad is waterproof and prevents slippage and provides ventilation
- A super strong, molded glass-filled nylon gimbal pocket that is engineered for optimum fish fighting position
- The gimbal pocket's stainless steel pin is adjustable for horizontal or vertical alignment
- Similar to Socorro Stand-Up Fish Fighting Belt designed for fishing 50—80 lb. test line
- Compatible with MaxForce™ harness for added leverage
- Fighting belt floats should it fall overboard